Last year, our quilt guild decided to do a Block of the Month Quilt. We started with board members choosing blocks for each month. We arranged the blocks to have 12 finish by November, so then we could assemble and quilt our top.
I used a few blocks that I didn't love on the back.
I quilted each block differently - it was fun to do something completely different from my norm. I didn't get a good shot of the quilting though. I had just enough binding left over from the binding of Ellie's big girl quilt to use on this one.
I decided to gift this quilt to Samantha - she hasn't gotten a new quilt in a few years, and Ben and Ellie both have. She loves it, and was so excited to have a new quilt for her bed. Success!